-- 1.7 pounds-- 14 inches
-- male
-- thumb sucker (via ultrasound)
-- acrobat (even Josh can feel that)
-- VIABLE (WooHoo!!)
-- adorable (just look at that face at 24 weeks!)
These are the things we know and LOVE so far about little boy #2. I can't wait to learn even more!
That said, I'm still loving it. I'm thrilled this boy has stayed put this long (those pesky contractions can do a number on the anxiety level). I'm so thankful not to be on bedrest. I'm enjoying my days with Noah more than ever. And God has given me a very sweet, affectionate, and understanding hubby who keeps rubbing my feet and telling me that I look beautiful. I have so much more than I deserve.
But I'm still praying for more. Like a quick labor. I've convinced myself that since my mother and two sisters-in-law all had very fast second deliveries (one in the car), mine will be fast too (though hopefully not in the car). If yours took forever, keep it to yourself. I'm planning to remain blissfully optimistic on that score for another 14 weeks...
hey girl - my second labor was fast (story in facebook notes)!! Had him about 20min after getting to the hospital. :) He was a pound heavier and it was still fast. The recovery was so much faster too!! I was out and about within a week!
ReplyDeleteBaby Girl #2 was a quick and easy birth and I agree with Meg that my recovery was much better, too! Keep thinking good thoughts.
ReplyDelete