I'm so glad to be wrong and right at the same time. I was wrong that something awful would happen. Right that it's too good to be probable. Thank God He doesn't care about probable.
So we got to celebrate our first dozen years of marriage last weekend at the Conrad Hotel in downtown Indianapolis with seamless service, the perfect location, and no kids.

A few highlights:
-- heated pool and hot tub to soothe our sore muscles
-- bathrobes, double-headed shower, and the perfect reading lights
-- take-out Bucca di Beppo & Invictus the night before our run
-- indoor access to Circle Center Mall & restaurants
-- dinner at Palomino (rich chocolate tiramasu. mm.)
-- eating calamari outside at the hotel restaurant
-- watching the Kentucky Derby
-- knowing our boys were having a blast and sleeping well at Maw-maw and Papa's
-- walking out our front door to the mini-marathon (which starts in front of it)
It was like we entered an alternate reality for 48 hours. I LOVE my life, I LOVE spending my days with my boys, and I LOVE living in Nashville/Franklin. I also LOVED getting away with my husband for a beautiful weekend of fun, romance, and relaxation. Thank you, sweetie. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment