Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rocks!

Yesterday afternoon, Noah really wanted to play outside in the 90-degree heat while Mommy was already sweating in the 77-degree house. So we headed to the one place that makes us both happy: the pool.

After an hour of sunscreen and chlorine, we traipsed back to the house and got right in the shower (the second time he's just walked in with me and played in the water while I washed us both off). At the end, I dried him off and let him out while I finished drying myself.

Do you see a problem?

But really, what are the chances that a boy who poops maybe once a day would choose the 2 minutes he's diaperless...

Need I say more?

I hopped out of the shower. The bathroom was empty. I walked through our bedroom. No sign. He was in the kitchen. On the mat near the back door. Playing with some fabulous "rocks" that had no doubt "appeared" there moments before. He was delighted.

"Mommy, Rocks! Rocks!" What fun!

I am just SOOOOO thankful I had not given him any prunes at breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventures in a Pandemic

Our area shut down one year ago, and it's best I didn't know how long it would last. Friends from Kansas were visiting and heard the...